AirLogic Posture Support: Slim-Cut Zippered
Easy release securements for users with limited hand movement
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Quick-release bottom securements
- Durable, hidden zipper
- Front-Pull Top Straps
- Streamline design for women
- Weight: 2 lbs.
The AirLogic Anterior Trunk Support from AEL provides optimal trunk and chest support while allowing comfortable air movement between the support and the user. The AirLogic helps to prevent forward trunk flexion and reduces lumbar and thoracic hyperextension by applying pressure over the sternum and supporting the shoulders. This support is also very helpful for users who do not have the strength to keep themselves upright in a healthy, posture position. The Slim-Cut version is designed especially for women or for those users who prefer less material coverage in the chest area.
What Makes This Different:
The AirLogic Posture Support is an exclusive, patent pending technology from AEL. It consists of a series of breathable fabrics and structure layers that helps to maximize the movement of air between your body and the posture support. Moisture-wicking material helps to remove perspiration and keep you cool and dry during use. A YKK zipper is concealed by a welded seam and features a wide, easy pull tab that is designed for users with limited hand movement and dexterity.
Why We Like It:
The AirLogic, with its moisture-wicking and stabilizing layers, is still machine washable. Use cold water on a delicate setting and a mild detergent for washing and air or machine dry on a low setting for optimal results.
What You Need to Know When Ordering:
Please reference the sizing guide when determining what AirLogic Posture Support will work best for you.
Given the complexity of advanced positioning systems, we encourage you to call our experienced product specialists at 1-800-850-0335 for assistance when selecting these items.
Limitations to the Warranty
1. Ki Mobility does not warrant:
a. Wear items: Upholstery, tires, armrest pads, tubes, armrests and push-handle grips.
b. Damage resulting from neglect, misuse or from improper installation or repair.
c. Damage from exceeding weight limit.
2. This warranty is VOID if the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
3. This warranty is VOID if the original chair has been modified from its original condition and it is determined the modification resulted in failure.
4. This warranty applies in the USA only. Check with your supplier to find out if international warranties apply.
Ki Mobility’s Responsibility
Ki Mobility’s only liability is to replace or repair, at our discretion, the covered parts. There are no other remedies, expressed or implied.
a. Notify Ki Mobility, via an authorized supplier, prior to the end of the warranty period and get a return authorization (RA) for the return or repair of the covered parts.
b. Send the authorized return, freight pre-paid, to:
5201 Woodward Drive
Stevens Point, WI 54481
c. Pay any charges for labor to repair or install parts
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. The product must new and unused and in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- Custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.