CareZips® Women's Adaptive Pants
A stylish pair of pants for lounging at home or going out
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
30 Day Warranty
- Two side zippers and a third inseam zipper provide full-frontal and rear access from waist to knees
- ? 4-way stretch performance makes moving easier & more comfortable
- Flexible elastic waistband for improved comfort even while seated for long hours
- Super-soft & durable fabric looks and feels great
- Weight: 1 lbs.
Manuals, Literature & Videos
Award-winning CareZips® makes dressing so much easier. It’s the ultimate pant for women living with a disability. With two side zippers and a patented third inseam zipper, it’s fast and easy to dress from a seated and prone position. By opening up the pants with zippers, it’s so much easier to pull them up and secure them at the waist. And if you need quick access to a medical device or incontinence product, the inseam zipper is perfect.
What Makes This Different
With an elastic waistband and snaps on the waist that avoid pressure points, CareZips emphasizes comfort, making them a great option for day or night. With 4-way stretch fabric that’s breathable and durable along with a modern, tapered fit, CareZips might become your favorite pair of pants. No wonder Caregiving Magazine named them “product of the year”!
Why We Like It
CareZips Classic by Joe & Bella was invented by a daughter whose mother lived with Alzheimer’s. She first hand observed the need to help caregivers and adults by making dressing easier, quicker, and stress-free. Reimagined by a former Lululemon designer, CareZips offers a modern, tapered fit. A brilliant design to help solve an everyday problem: function and fashion coming together to create the ultimate wheelchair pant!
*Functions of zippers are as illustrations show.
*If you are between sizes, we strongly suggest choosing the larger of the two sizes.
Defective products will be replaced at no cost. This return can often be expedited by providing a digital image of the damage or defect along with a description of the problem in your email. If the damage defect cannot be verified, we may need you to return the product to us for inspection before a final determination can me made as to resolution. Note: Physical returns without the proper return authorization will not be accepted.
We appreciate your business and want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.