Y-Style Anterior Trunk Support
Y-style support ideal for users who have experienced a stroke.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
1 Year Warranty
- Dynamic or structured construction
- Y-shaped contour
- Helps with head positioning and upper-extremity control
- Weight: 5 lbs.
To properly measure the user to see which support size you should order, measure from the collarbone on one side to the bottom rib of the opposite side, and from just above the pectoral (on the same side as the collarbone measured from) to the same side for the support’s height.
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||5 lbs.|
Jay Positioning and Support Warranty
Sunrise Medical guarantees Jay Positioning and Support products for 1 year.
Refer to your owner's manual for more specific warranty information.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. The product must new and unused and in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- Custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.