Whitmyer Specialty PLUSH Headrest System
Providing maximum lateral support for assistance with poor head control
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
"Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Controls pasive and active lateral cervical flexion
- Tapered locking joints
- Ability to narrow or widen to fit all customer needs
The JAY Whitmyer Specialty Plush single pad headrest system is designed to satisfy the unique requirements of the customer who needs additional posterior and lateral support of the head and neck. This system is an ideal choice for users that require lateral assistance to keep an upright posture and maintain proper head control. The Specialty Plush is also built with two tapered locking joints that can be widened or narrowed to assure maximum support and comfort.
What Makes This Different
The LINX hardware option available with the Whitmyer Specialty Plush headrest provides you with moderate anterior and posterior adjustability. With it's smooth, curved design, the LINX hardware gives you the durability that you need with the sleek look that you want.
Why We Like It
We like that you have a choice when selecting a cover for the Whitmyer Specialty Plush headrest. From a durable, water-resistant Lycra material that offers a 4-way stretch to the anti-allergenic, waterproof Dartex material with 2-way stretch, we're confident that you will find the proper cover for your needs.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
When purchasing the JAY Whitmyer Specialty Plush headrest, you must select the LINX mounting bracket for your LINX hardware option.
|Product Weight:||10 lbs.|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||10 lbs.|
Jay Cushion Warranty
Sunrise Medical guarantees Jay Seating products for 2 years with the exception of the Jay Basic (1 Year), and the Jay Combi/Soft Combi (5 years), a warranty which is unparalleled in the cushion industry. Jay cushion/back covers are guaranteed for 6 months from date of delivery to the customer. Please reference the User Instruction Manual for detailed warranty information.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. The product must new and unused and in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- Custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
- If delivered by a technician and delivery slip is signed and accepted the item is unable to be returned.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.