Whitmyer PLUSH Headrest System
Single pad head support ideal for tilt and recline
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
"Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Accepts additional lateral & anterior supports
- Unique cupping shape for client safety
- Water-resistant cover options
- Hardware options for a variety customer needs
The JAY Whitmyer Plush single pad headrest system has a unique cupping shape that provides superior posterior support. Ideal for use with tilt and/or recline, this simple pad is easily adjustable and adapts with the user's needs. Varying pad widths also give you an additional means of support with this headrest,
What Makes This Different
Different mounting hardware provides you with options regarding the level of anterior-posterior adjustability provided by your Whitmyer Plush headrest system. From basic to moderate adjustabilities, both options give superior durability and a personal choice when it comes to functionality.
Why We Like It
We like the different cover options that are available for the Whitmyer Plush headrest. From a durable, water-resistant Lycra material that offers a 4-way stretch to the anti-allergenic, waterproof Dartex material with 2-way stretch, we're confident that you will find the proper cover for your needs.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
When purchasing the JAY Whitmyer Plush headrest, you must select the proper mounting bracket for the hardware system that you choose. We have added a reminder of this during your selection of your hardware option.
|Product Weight:||10 lbs.|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||10 lbs.|
Jay Cushion Warranty
Sunrise Medical guarantees Jay Seating products for 2 years with the exception of the Jay Basic (1 Year), and the Jay Combi/Soft Combi (5 years), a warranty which is unparalleled in the cushion industry. Jay cushion/back covers are guaranteed for 6 months from date of delivery to the customer. Please reference the User Instruction Manual for detailed warranty information.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. The product must new and unused and in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- Custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.