Whitmyer Heads Up Headrest System
Stabilizing the shoulders and the trunk for greater head control
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
"Best on the Web" Return Policy
Limited Warranty Warranty
- Anterior, posterior and lateral support of the head and neck
- Swing out, adjustable arms for easy transfers
- Water resistant cover options
- Mounting hardware choices to meet specific functional needs
The JAY Heads Up head support has been created with an innovative design that allows for easier transfers and a wide array of positioning opportunities. The Heads Up has anterior and posterior support features as well as lower lateral adjustments that can accommodate varying body shapes. You can also receive your choice of cover options, either Lycra or Dartex Reversed, that each provide water-resistant materials and stretching ability.
What Makes This Different
The Heads Up support gives you an option when it comes to posterior head support. The support comes standard with a contoured cradle option that is easy to adjust and provides lateral cervical support to the user. The optional, single sub-occipital support gives proximal lateral cervical support by use of an independently adjustable pad.
Why We Like It
The anterior stabilization arms of the Heads Up helps the caregiver by providing an easy means of transferring the patient. The arms provide anterior and lateral stabilization of the shoulders and the trunk to help with head control. The arms also have a swing-out feature that allows for patient access while continuing to provide the head support needed.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
When purchasing the JAY Heads Up support, you must select the LINX mounting bracket for your use with your LINX hardware option. The available occipital pads are optional and need to be selected for inclusion with your Heads Up.
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
Jay Cushion Warranty
Sunrise Medical guarantees Jay Seating products for 2 years with the exception of the Jay Basic (1 Year), and the Jay Combi/Soft Combi (5 years), a warranty which is unparalleled in the cushion industry. Jay cushion/back covers are guaranteed for 6 months from date of delivery to the customer. Please reference the User Instruction Manual for detailed warranty information.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. The product must new and unused and in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- Custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.