Trunk Strap Anterior Trunk Support
Trunk strap positioning support allows for increased range of motion.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
1 Year Warranty
- Standard or between thoracics positioning
- Adjustable straps for personalized fit
- Helps with head positioning and upper-extremity control
- Weight: 5 lbs.
To properly measure the user to see which support size you should order, measure between the pectorals for the width, and from the pectorals to the bottom rib for the support’s height.
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||5 lbs.|
Jay Positioning and Support Warranty
Sunrise Medical guarantees Jay Positioning and Support products for 1 year.
Refer to your owner's manual for more specific warranty information.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. The product must new and unused and in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- Custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
- If delivered by a technician and delivery slip is signed and accepted the item is unable to be returned.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.