Tracer SX5 Recliner
SpinLife's most popular reclining wheelchair.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
"Best on the Web" Return Policy
5 Year Limited Warranty
- Full reclining back, from 100º to 168º
- Removable armrests
- 8" composite casters and 24" composite urethane wheels
- Carbon steel frame is durable and low maintenance
- Available in 16" and 18" seat widths
- Quick-Release Axles: No
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Weight: 53 lbs.
The Invacare Tracer SX5 Recliner wheelchair offers the durability of their long-time, best-selling lightweight manual wheelchair Tracer SX5 with the added versatility and comfort of a full reclining back that offers a range from 100° to 168°. This great price includes standard options such as fixed height removable armrests, 8" composite casters and 24" composite urethane wheels.
** Please note, legrests not included and will ship separately.
View Detailed Measurement Guide
- Seat Depth1
- Measure from the most posterior point of the body to the inside of the knee, minus at least two inches. Some prefer more leg overhang to make room for their hand when lifting their leg.
- Back Height2
- Measured from the seat base to the top of the wheelchair back. Depends on how much upper back support is needed, and also affects freedom for the upper body to rotate.
- Rear Seat to Floor3
- Measurement from the ground to the rear seat edge. Relative to the front seat-to-floor dimension, this determines the rearward slope ("dump" or "squeeze") of the wheelchair seat.
- Hanger Angle4
- Determines how far the toes extend away from the body, measured from the horizontal. A tighter angle allows the wheelchair to turn around in less space. Depends in part on ability of the knee to bend towards the perpendicular.
- Seat Width5
- Determined by the widest point of the body from knee to hip, plus an inch to ensure room to move. Consider bulk of clothing, particularly a heavy winter coat, if relevant.
- Wheel Camber6
- Angle of the wheel relative to the vertical. More camber improves stability and agility, but also limits ability to pass through narrow spaces. A typical daily wheelchair uses three degrees of camber.
- Front Seat to Floor7
- Measure the leg from the back of the knee to the sole of the foot. Then subtract the thickness of the cushion when it is compressed. Next, add a minimum of two inches for footrest clearance. Do not add the footrest clearance if the wheelchair will be foot-propelled.
- Footrest Width8
- Measure from the inside of each legrest tubing the distance or desired distance between legrests.
- Center of Gravity9
- Measure from the front of the seat back post to the center of the rear axel.
- Seat to Footrest Length10
- Measure from the edge of the seat upholstery to the top rear of the footrest.
- Backrest Angle11
- Measure the the angle of the back post to the floor. Ninety degrees will be perpendicular to the floor, to approximate the angle from the back post to the seat, subtract two degrees from measurment for every .5" of dump.
|Product Weight:||53 lbs.|
|Seat to Floor Heights:||17.5" to 19.5"|
|Hemi Height Option:||Yes|
|Fold-down back for easy transport:||Yes|
|Reclining Back Option:||Yes|
|Rear Wheel Size:||
|Pneumatic (air-filled) tire option:||Yes|
|One-Arm Drive Option:||No|
|Expedited Shipping Available:||No|
|Product Weight Range:||30 lbs or more|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||53 lbs.|
Tracer SX5 Recliner Reviews
100% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the Tracer SX5 Recliner.
Invacare 5-year Manual Wheelchair Warranty
If you have a problem with your manual wheelchair, simply call one of our expert customer service representatives, and they will arrange for a diagnosis of your wheelchair. SpinLife.com will have the parts shipped to you - free of charge. Every effort will be made to return your manul wheelchair to working condition in the shortest time possible.
The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
5 years: Side frame and cross members
13 months (1 year, and 1 month): Upholstered materials and remaining components
All of the previous parts are covered for defect in material and/or workmanship. Any abuse or intentional misuse of the wheelchair will void the warranty.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 10 business days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 business days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.