SpinLife Return Policy for the Reliant patient Lift Battery Pack
Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
Once accepted, the following conditions apply:
- This item has a 15% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition; unused.
- All accessories and chargers include in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Unfortunately, delivery service fees, including Next-Day and Overnight shipping fees, Inside Delivery, White Glove Delivery and Tech Set-Up are not refundable.
- Request an RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery acceptance.
- Once the RA has been issued from SpinLife, ship the item back to the address noted on the RA within 14 days.
- Once the product is received it will be inspected for damage and signs of use. If item shows any signs of use, SpinLife is unfortunately not able to issue a refund. In the event your item is not returnable we will contact you and you can decide if you’d like it shipped back. You will be responsible for shipping fees to get the item back to you.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking fees, will be refunded to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
More Information on the Reliant patient Lift Battery Pack