Premier Standing Assist Sling
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
1 Year Limited Warranty
- To be used with the Get-U-Up, Reliant 350, and Roze stand-up lifts
- Use for standing assistance, toileting, weight bearing practice and transfers
- Available in four sizes
- Specs " to Specs "
- Weight capacity: 450 lbs.
- Weight: 1 lbs.
The Standing Assist slings are for lift users who are partially dependent, have at least 60-percent weight bearing capacity, have head and neck control, are cooperative, can sit up on the edge of the bed (with or without assistance), and are able to bend at the hip, knees and ankles. Use the Standing Assist slings for standing assistance, quick toileting, weight bearing practice and for transferring resident from bed to chair, or chair to bed.
|External Base Width Range:||Specs" to Specs"|
|Internal Base Width Open:||Specs to Specs|
|Lifting Range:||Specs" to Specs"|
|Overall Height:||Specs to Specs|
|Lifts Per Charge:||Specs to Specs|
|Sling Cradle Height:||Specs" to Specs"|
|Seat to Ground Height:||Specs to Specs|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||1 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||2.00 lbs.|
Premier Standing Assist Sling Reviews
100% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the Premier Standing Assist Sling.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.