ISA Stand Assist Premier Series Lift
The newly designed Power Stand Assist that can easily be transported. Available in 2 sizes.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
5 Year Limited Warranty
Made in the USA
- No Tools Needed for Assembly/Disassembly
- Invacare Exclusive Ergonomic Handgrips
- Invacare Exclusive Extendable Lifting Arm
- Invacare Exclusive Ergonomic Lower Leg Support
- Short and Tall Removable Footplate Options
- Great for Transporting
The brand-new Invacare Stand Assist (ISA) Premier Series Lift is available in two models - the Compact and XPLUS. The ISA Compact has 350 lbs. weight capacity with a smaller footprint for greater maneuverability in small spaces. The ISA XPLUS has a 450 lbs. weight capacity with the same functionality of the Compact with a higher weight capacity. Assembly and disassembly can easily be performed without tools and is easy to transport. The ISA is designed for maximum security and comfort when transferring weight-bearing patients.
What Makes This Different
Ergonomic handgrips provide a safer and more secure grip that is more natural to the shape of the user’s hand and wrist position. An extendable lifting arm adjusts to nine different length options to accommodate a variety of user heights and arm lengths. The lower leg supports are tool-free height adjustable and contoured to comfortably fit almost any user. The footplate has options for taller and shorter users as well being removable for gait training. Sling hooks are flexible for quick and easy sling attachment and removal.
Why We Like It
The ISA Compact and ISA XPLUS are great stand-up lift options for those needing a lift that is both easy to assemble and disassemble as well as transport. The ISA easily accommodates different body types, providing excellent comfort and user safety. The extendable lift arm can adapt to a wide range of heights as well arm lengths. The lower leg support provides 6 height positions with a swivel Ergo Support that provides optimum comfort. Being able to use the ISA for both raising the user to a standing position for transfers and also for gait training makes this a great lift option for many body types.
What to Expect When Ordering
There is some assembly required. Approximate 6 hour battery charging time.
ISA Compact has product weight of 99 lbs. The ISA XPLUS has a product weight of 115 lbs.
|ISA Compact||ISA XPlus|
|Power Operated Base:||No||Yes|
|Lifts Patient from Floor:||No||No|
|Disassembles for Transport/Storage:||Yes||Yes|
|Base Width Open:||29.00"||40.00"|
|Furniture Clearance Needed:||4.50"||4.50"|
|Base Width Closed:||21.00"||25.30"|
|External Base Width - Closed:||21.00"||25.30"|
|Internal Base Width - Open:||29.00"||40.10"|
|Internal Base Width Open:||0 to 29||0 to 40.1|
|Lifting Range:||37.8" to 64.4"||37.8" to 64.4"|
|Overall Height:||37.8 to 64.4||37.8 to 64.4|
|Caster Size - Front:||4.00"||4.00"|
|Caster Size - Rear:||4.00"||5.00"|
|Lifts Per Charge:||0 to 82||0 to 82|
|Sling Cradle Height:||37.8" to 64.4"||37.8" to 64.4"|
|Battery:||24V Rechargeable 2w/Unit||24V Rechargeable 2w/Unit|
|Internal Base Width - Closed:||--||25.00"|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||99 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||150.00 lbs.|
PLEASE NOTE: THE WARRANTY BELOW HAS BEEN
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.