Charger, Battery, 3 Amp, Off Board
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- For Invacare Pronto M41 powerchairs with a serial number before 08C and after 09F
- For P9000 XDT powerchairs
- Easy access charging port on the front of the joystick
- 24V 3AMP charger
- Weight: 5 lbs.
The Invacare Pronto M41/ P9000 XDT Battery Charger is an offboard charger that includes the power cord for a standard wall outlet and the cord that connects to the powerchair. The M41 and P9000 XDT have an easy to access charging port on the front of the joystick. To charge your powerchair position it close to a wall outlet, plug the cord into it, plug the other cord into the charging port on the joystick and within 8-14 hours the batteries will be fully charged.
Invacare warrants its product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product for the original purchaser. If within such warranty period any such product shall be proven to be defective, such product shall be repaired or replaced, at Invacare’s option. This warranty does not include any labor or shipping charges incurred in replacement part installation or repair of any such product. Invacare’s sole obligation and your exclusive remedy under this warranty shall be limited to such repair and/or replacement. For warranty service, please contact the dealer from whom you purchased you Invacare product.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. The product must new and unused and in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- Custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
- If delivered by a technician and delivery slip is signed and accepted the item is unable to be returned.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.