3-Position Recliner- Basic
A lightweight, easy to move chair with a large multi-position tray for convenience.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
- 3-way reclining wheelchair
- Articulating headrest
- Webbing on cushions to prevent sliding
- Easy manuverability with push bar
- 5-way lockable side tray
The basic 3-position recilner from Invacare is available in your choice of three colors and features an ergonomic design with a 3 way recline system that allow for full-recline, leg-ottoman elevated and full upright positions. The footrest folds completely under the chair, allowing easier standing while the side table is large and can be removed or placed into 5 different positions.
This chair is constructed from a material that resists rusting and a special cross-weave on the back and seat cusions offer support to help prevent "bottoming out."
What Makes it Different
Our favorite feature of this chair is the 3-way recline system. With many reclining wheelchairs, there is not an option to choose from several sitting positions. However, with this chair you can pick the sitting position that works best for you. This offers the most versitility available in a reclining wheelchair.
Why We Like It
This chair offers little extras that make a big difference. When you want to stay connected but also be able to move freely, features like the rear push bar, articulating headrest, four rolling wheels, and side tray combine to give you an excellent chair at an excellent price.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
This product will leave the warehouse in 3-5 business days.
|Product Weight:||85 lbs.|
|Seat to Floor Height:||21.50"|
|Overall Width Open - Add to Seat Width:||6.00"|
|Hemi Height Option:||No|
|Fold-down back for easy transport:||No|
|Reclining Back Option:||Yes|
|Rear Wheel Size:||8"|
|Pneumatic (air-filled) tire option:||No|
|One-Arm Drive Option:||No|
|Armrest Options:||Fixed Height|
|Expedited Shipping Available:||Yes|
|Product Weight Range:||30 lbs or more|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||85 lbs.|
Invacare 5-year Manual Wheelchair Warranty
If you have a problem with your manual wheelchair, simply call one of our expert customer service representatives, and they will arrange for a diagnosis of your wheelchair. SpinLife.com will have the parts shipped to you - free of charge. Every effort will be made to return your manul wheelchair to working condition in the shortest time possible.
The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
5 years: Side frame and cross members
13 months (1 year, and 1 month): Upholstered materials and remaining components
All of the previous parts are covered for defect in material and/or workmanship. Any abuse or intentional misuse of the wheelchair will void the warranty.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 10 business days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 business days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.