Wallaby Pediatric Folding Wheelchair
Easily folded for portability, this pediatric wheelchair provides convenience and mobility for your child.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
FREE Curbside Delivery
Basic Pelvic Belt
Adjustable Height Push Handles
1 Year Warranty
- Transit tie-downs included
- Brightly-colored, durable steel frame
- Seat size of 12" or 14"
- Height-adjustable push handles for caregiver convenience
- Easy-to-clean nylon upholstery
The Wallaby Pediatric Folding Wheelchair features an easy-folding, durable steel frame, height-adjustable push handles, and large, 22” rear wheels for self-propulsion. The soft pelvic belt feature adds comfort and support for your child while in the Wallaby. The swing-away footrests have calf straps for added positioning and support, while the flip-back padded desk-length arms add convenience and comfort to the chair.
Why We Like It
The Wallaby Pediatric Folding Wheelchair comes in a 12” features a Fire Truck Red Finish and the 14” seat model, which features a colorful Jet Blue frame finish. The Wallaby also has upgradable options of anti-tippers, a headrest extension, “H” harness for added positioning support and elevated legrests.
|Product Weight:||33 lbs|
|Width of Seat:||14"|
|Built-In Growth Capabilities:||No|
|Weight Capacity:||150 lbs|
|Depth of Seat:||14"|
|Back Height:||14" to 14"|
|Seat-to-Floor Height:||19" to 19"|
|Height Adjustable Armrests:||No|
|Elevating Legrests Option:||Yes|
|Quick Release Axles:||No|
|Pneumatic (air-filled) Tire Option:||No|
|Overall Width Open - Add to Seat Width:||22"|
|Hemi Height Option:||No|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||33 lbs.|
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.