Pinniped Pediatric Commode
A steel frame, plastic seat, and contoured back for comfort
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
FREE Curbside Delivery
1 Year Warranty
- Includes 7.5 removable commode bucket
- Multiple adjustments for the height of the chair
- Rubber non-skid tips to prevent the chair from moving
- Hook and loop adjustable chest strap for support
The Pinniped Pediatric Commode is a product offered by Inspired by Drive, designed to provide a safe and comfortable toileting solution for children with mobility limitations. It features a sturdy frame made of durable materials to ensure stability and support. The commode is height-adjustable, allowing it to be customized to suit the child's needs. It also has a padded seat for added comfort. The weight capacity of the commode is 250 lbs.
Why We Like It
The Pinniped Pediatric Commode has non-slip rubber tips on the legs to ensure stability and prevent accidents. Optional chest straps are available for extra support. The commode is also designed for easy maintenance, with wipeable surfaces and removable components for cleaning. For comfort, the back is contoured and the armrest is molded plastic.
|Bath Seat Width:
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.