Moxie GT Gait Trainer Inspired by Drive
This versatile Gait Trainer comes in three sizes and can be used Posterior or Anterior
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
FREE Curbside Delivery
1 Year Warranty
- Height adjustment settings in 1" increments
- Use as a Posterior or Anterior Trainer
- 3 sizes fit from Pediatrics to Adults
The Moxie GT Gait Trainer is for people from small to tall. It is height adjustable in 1" increments so you get the best fit possible. Features include 4 swivel casters that can be locked in a non swivel position, or locked entirely to help with transfers. There is a directional lever to allow for forward and reverse mobility, or forward mobility only. The small frame does not fold, but size medium and large frames fold for easy transport.
Why We Like it
The Moxie GT Gait Trainer has a full range of accessories that are available, all of which install conveniently without tools. The three sizes of the Moxie GT offer effective Rehab features for Pediatrics and Youth.
|Weight Capacity:||200 lbs||150 lbs||75 lbs|
|Handle Height:||29 to 39||22 to 25.5||15 to 18.5|
|User Height when standing (Approximate):||55 to 73||44 to 50||24 to 37|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||22 lbs.|
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.