Pediatric Deluxe Power Lifter
With an adjustable U-base, a reverse-mounted actuator, and a 6-point cradle, the Deluxe Power Lifter offers smooth, quiet transfer in one package.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
FREE Curbside Delivery
1 Year Limited Warranty
- FREE Sling with Purchase!
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Lifting Range: 29" to 76"
- Compatible with 4-point, 6-point or chain-style slings
- 3" dual casters and ergonomic handles for easier movement
- Adjustable U-base for stability
- Leg guards and caster bumpers prevent damage to surroundings
- Reverse-mounted actuator for increased knee clearance
- Manual release for emergencies
- Weight capacity: 400 lbs.
- Weight: 84 lbs.
This Deluxe Power Lift features smooth and quiet transfers and a single-speed actuator, with mechanical down release lever - this is very useful during non-powered lowering.
What Makes This Different
The actuator is reverse mounted for increased patient leg clearance and a 6-point non-sway cradle offers additional stability. The lift has an adjustable U-base and built-in emergency stop button for safety.
Why We Like It
It is impossible to overcharge the batteries on the Deluxe Power Lift. The batteries are a gel cell. An alarm will sound to let you know when the batteries are low.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
There is some assembly required. Charging time of the battery is approximately 6 hours.
|Product Weight:||84 lbs|
|Weight Capacity:||400 lbs|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||84 lbs.|
If you have a problem with your Hoyer Lift, simply call one of our expert customer service representatives, and they will arrange to have the necessary parts for repair sent to your residence or to a technician. Every effort will be made to return your Hoyer Lift to working condition in the shortest time possible.
The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase. The following parts are warranted to be free of defect in materials and workmanship:
One Year: All Parts and Components
Exclusions: Parts that need to be replaced due to normal wear and tear
All of the previous parts are covered for defect in material and/or workmanship. Any abuse or intentional misuse of the product will void the warranty.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.