Professional Measurement Visit for Helix Curved Stair Lift
The stair lift that takes all the curves
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
16' of Custom Track
2 Year Limited Warranty
- Full Lift starting at $10,000
- Foldable seat and footrest when not in use
- Retractable seat belt for safety
- 2 rail color options to match home decor
- Padded armrest for comfort
- Footrest obstruction sensors
Helix Curved Stair lift allows you to access every floor in your home. Your lift is made just for your home when it comes to curves or home decorations and mounted closely to the wall to allow more access to others that use the staircase. Charge strips are at the top and bottom of the stairs for continuous charging.
What Makes This Different
The curved rails make for a smooth and quiet ride with a remote so you can call/send your chair to where you are. When you arrive at the upper landing the seat is flat and made to swivel for safety. Manual armrest that flips up along with seat and footrest to create extra space when not in use. Emergency stop is a feature that gives peace of mind when traveling beginning to end. A professional will come to your home to measure to ensure your stair lift fits every curve. Designed specific to your staircase’s landings, turns and curves to continuous travel up and down your staircase in your home. The railing is installed within 4.7” of your wall making it convenient for others to use the staircase. The railings are steel, powder coated to give a nice clean look to match your home décor. An outdoor package is an option if you are needing to make life easier to get from the ground to an upper deck.
The Helix Stair Lift is custom cut and welded to fit your exact staircase.
Step one, purchase a professional measuring visit. We will send a technician out to your home to take a digital survey. This survey will be used to build a blueprint for construction as well as a quote. If you are happy with the quote, we will process your payment for the stairlift and move it the production phase. At the time of purchase your measurement visit cost will be credited towards your final purchase.
The measuring visit will be scheduled and completed within approximately 2 weeks of purchase by a Harmar approved team member. Once the measuring and survey are completed, the information is sent back to Harmar's engineers who draw up the blueprints for your stair lift, this process takes 3-5 days. Once the drawings are signed off and the quote is created, the lift is custom built to fit your home. The current building time is 35-40 days.
|Lift Seat Width:||19"|
|Lift Seat Depth:||15"|
|Lift Top Speed:||20 Feet per Minute|
|Incline Limit:||60 ° to 60 °|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||1 lbs.|
- 10-Year Gear
- 1-Year Battery
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.