Elevation Modular Ramps 17-24 Feet
Professional Installation Included! Modular ramp with a variety of options and heights to fit your needs!
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders Over $50
3 Year Limited Warranty
- Includes Professional Installation!
- Ensures easy access for individuals using wheelchairs, walkers, or scooters
- Ramp sections can be easily disassembled and stored when not in use
- Equipped with a non-slip surface to provide traction and enhance safety
- Harmar modular ramps are engineered to support heavy loads
The Elevation Modular Ramps by Harmar is a versatile and customizable accessibility solution designed to provide safe and easy access for individuals with mobility challenges. Restore your independence and activity with the comfort of knowing your home is safe again. It is a portable ramp system that can be installed both indoors and outdoors, allowing for convenient access to homes, and other locations. The ramps are constructed to be easily connected and disconnected. They are made of high-quality materials like aluminum to ensure durability and corrosion resistance, making it suitable for long-term outdoor use.
Why We Like It
When selecting a ramp with platform, we recommend a 4' x 4' platform for manual mobility equipment, and a 5' x 5' platform for powered mobility equipment.
|Ramp Weight Capacity:||850|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||200 lbs.|
3-Year Limited Warranty
Harmar Mobility warrants its products for a period of three (3) years . The product is warranted against manufacturer defects in materials and workmanship. Should you have any problems with your ramp SpinLife.com will work with Harmar to remedy the situation.
Any abuse, modifications or intentional misuse of the ramp will void the warranty.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.