Universal Quilted Sling w/ Head Support
A sling with lateral trunk and head support
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
2 Year Limited Warranty
- Secure design available in a variety of sizes
- Lateral trunk and head support
- Weight capacity 1000 lbs
- Medium commode opening
The Universal Quilted Sling with Head Support is designed to provide support and comfort during patient transfers. It can be used with a range of lifting systems. There is 1000 weight capacity and sizes range from Small to XXL. The head support section is padded to provide added comfort and support for the patient's head and neck. One key feature of the Universal Quilted Sling is its versatility. It can be used for both seated and supine transfers, and can be adjusted to accommodate patients of different sizes and shapes. The sling many attachment points, which allow it to be used with a variety of lifting systems.
Handicare warrants that all products and services, to the original purchaser, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship and will operate substantially in conformance to Handicare's or Handicare's suppliers published specifications, for a period of two (2) years from the date of shipment to original Purchaser except for:
• Batteries, which shall be warranted for three (3) months
• Overhead Patient Lift Rails, which shall be warranted for life of the product
• Cushion covers for shower seats and neoprene parts, which shall be warranted for one (1) year
Warranty is in effect, subject to normal wear and tear, when products are used as intended by properly trained personnel, without unapproved modifications. If within the warranty period such products shall prove to be defective to Handicare's reasonable satisfaction, then such defective products shall be repaired or replaced at Handicare's sole option so as to cause the same to operate in conformance with said specifications. Replacement parts may be new or refurbished, at the election of Handicare. All replaced parts shall become the property of Handicare. Such correction or replacements shall constitute a fulfillment of all liabilities in respect to such product. Authorization and shipping instructions for the return of parts under warranty must be first obtained by the Purchaser from Handicare, otherwise shipment will be refused.
In no event shall Handicare have any obligation to make repairs, replacements, or corrections required in whole or in part as a result of:
• Normal wear and tear
• Accident or disaster
• Misuse, fault or neglectof or by Purchaser
• Use of products in a manner for which they were not designed or operation of product beyond capacity
• Causes external to product such as but not limited to power failure or electrical power surges
• Parts damage due to improper installation
• Use of product in combination with equipment or software not supplied by Handicare
ANY INSTALLATION, MAINTENANCE, REPAIR, SERVICE, RELOCATION OR ALTERATION TO OR OF, OR OTHER TAMPERING WITH, THE PRODUCT PERFORMED BY ANY PERSON OR ENTITY OTHER THAN HANDICARE WITHOUT HANDICARE'S PRIOR WRITTEN APPROVAL, OR ANY USE OF REPLACEMENT PARTS NOT SUPPLIED BY HANDICARE SHALL IMMEDIATELY VOID AND CANCEL ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE AFFECTED PRODUCT.
THE EXPRESS WARRANTY SET FORTH HEREUNDER ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED AND EXCLUDED BY HANDICARE. IN NO EVENT SHALL HANDICARE'S LIABILITY OF ANY KIND INCLUDE SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF HANDICARE SHALL HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH POTENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.