FGA-700 Bariatric Floor Lift
Ideal for gait and ambulation training, and control box records lift usage. Comes in Low Base model to fit under furniture.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
5 Year Limited Warranty
- FREE Sling with Purchase!
- Weight Capacity: 700 lbs
- Lifting Range: 25.2" to 76.4" or 23.2" to 74.5"
- 4-Point, double carry bar
- Standard support bars promote gait and ambulation training
- 360° turning capability of carry bar
- Lifts from floor
- Optional wall mounted charger available
|Low Base||Standard Base|
|Power Operated Base:||Yes||Yes|
|Lifts Patient from Floor:||Yes||Yes|
|Base Width Open:||46.10"||46.80"|
|Furniture Clearance Needed:||4.10"||6.10"|
|External Base Width - Open:||46.80"||46.80"|
|External Base Width - Closed:||30.10"||30.10"|
|Internal Base Width - Open:||41.20"||41.90"|
|Internal Base Width - Closed:||25.20"||25.20"|
|Lifting Range:||23.2" to 74.5"||25.2" to 76.4"|
|Caster Size - Front:||4.00"||4.00"|
|Caster Size - Rear:||5.00"||5.00"|
|Lifts Per Charge:||30 to 60||30 to 60|
|Disassembles for Transport/Storage:||No||Yes|
|Sling Types:||4-Point Sling||4-Point Sling|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||161 lbs.|
Handicare 5-Year Limited Warranty
Handicare, Inc. warrants that all products and services, to the original purchaser, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship and will operate substantially in conformance to Handicare’s or Handicare’s suppliers published specifications, for a period of five (5) years from the date of shipment to original Purchaser except for:
- Accessories have a (2) Year Warranty, subject to normal wear and tear, when products are used as intended by properly
If within the warranty period such products shall prove to be defective to Handicare’s reasonable satisfaction, then such defective products shall be repaired or replaced at Handicare’s sole option so as to cause the same to operate in conformance with said specifications. Replacement parts may be new or refurbished, at the election of Handicare. All replaced parts shall become the property of Handicare. Such correction or replacements shall constitute a fulfillment of all liabilities in respect to such product. Authorization and shipping instructions for the return of parts under warranty must be first obtained by the Purchaser from Handicare, otherwise shipment will be refused. In no event shall Handicare have any obligation to make repairs, replacements, or corrections required in whole or in part as a result of:
- Normal wear and tear
- Accident or disaster
- Misuse, fault or neglect of or by Purchaser
- Use of products in a manner for which they were not designed or operation of product beyond capacity
- Causes external to product such as but not limited to power failure or electrical power surges
- Parts damage due to improper installation
- Use of product in combination with equipment or software not supplied by Handicare
ANY INSTALLATION, MAINTENANCE, REPAIR, SERVICE, RELOCATION OR ALERATION TO OR OF, OR OTHER TAMPERING WITH, THE PRODUCT PERFORMED BY ANY PERSON OR ENTITY OTHER THAN HANDICARE WITHOUT HANDICARE’S PRIOR WRITTEN APPROVAL, OR ANY USE OF REPLACEMENT PARTS NOT SUPPLIED BY HANDICARE SHALL IMMEDIATELY VOID AND CANCEL ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE AFFECTED PRODUCT.
THE EXPRESS WARRANTY SET FORT HEREUNDER ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED AND EXCLUDED BY HANDICARE. IN NO EVENT SHALL HANDICARE’S LIABILITY OF ANY KIND INCLUDE SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF HANDICARE SHALL HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH POTENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.