EasyGlide Oval Mini
Easy-to-maneuver, these sliding boards aid in repositioning.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
2 Year Limited Warranty
- Quick and easy placement and removal
- Eliminates friction during repositioning
- Easy to clean
- compact, 18" x 8" transfer surfaces
- Basic instructions on back of board
- Weight: 3 lbs.
Manuals, Literature & Videos
The EasyGlide Oval Mini sliding boards by Handicare are compact, simple-to-maneuver transfer boards which are used to aid in transferring when the patient is lying face up, whether that is from bed to bed or bed to stretcher. The EasyGlide Oval Mini sliding boards can also assist in positioning the patient up higher in the bed. The portable design of the EasyGlide Oval Mini sliding boards allow them to be easily transported to assist in transfers whenever needed. When each EasyGlide Oval Mini is placed under each side of the user to prepare for transfers, the weight is evenly distributed, while the smooth, friction-eliminating surface allows the caregiver to easily slide the user into a comfortable, supportive seated position.
The EasyGlide Oval Mini sliding boards are 18 inches by 8 inches, providing a compact, portable design. A convenient quick-start guide is located on the underside of the boards.
Handicare, Inc. (“Handicare”) warrants that all products and services, to the original purchaser, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship and will operate substantially in conformance to Handicare’s or Handicare’s suppliers published specifications, for a period of two (2) years from the date of shipment to original Purchaser except for:
- Batteries, which shall be warranted for three (3) months
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.