Golden Passport Hi Low Adjustable Bed
The Hi Low bed elevates and lowers to your preferred height
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Dual-Zone vibrating massage with timer
- Elevate lower limbs to reduce swelling
- Lowest height: 10.5" and Highest height: 28"
- GelFlex topper keeps you cool while you sleep
- Underbed LED lighting and flashlight in remote
- Available in Twin XL, Queen, & Split King
The Golden Passport Bed is a hi-low bed that offers adjustable height and positioning features. The more points of adjustments you have, the greater the benefits to your health. You can achieve many wellness positions like Zero-Gravity, Trendelenburg, and reverse Trendelenburg position. The benefits from an adjustable bed include pressure and compression relief in the back, as well as optimized circulation & reduced swelling by elevating your lower limbs.
Why We Like It
The Golden Passport Bed has 3 heights of leg extension to make it easy to find what makes it comfortable with you. The lowest position is 10.5", with no leg extensions; while the highest 28", with the tallest leg extension. The Passport provides up to 11" of vertical rise.
Also available with an optional durable 10" mattresses to fit your bed made with high-density SmartFoam that promotes head & foot articulation. Choose from a complete adjustable bed base or if you are just interested in the head or foot sections. It features a unique transfer edge, a 3” firm block of foam that runs the length of the mattress, which provides stability for safe transfers when entering and exiting the bed. You can save room with this wall-hugging design.
What you need to know when ordering
The Golden Passport Hi Low Adjustable bed ships in two separate pieces - the front half and the back half making it easier and lighter for delivery and set up. Each piece weighs approximately 120 lbs., depending on the size bed you order.
|Bed Height:||10.5" to 28"|
Reverse Trendelenburg Position
|Min Bed Clearance:||2|
|Adjustable Deck Height:||Yes|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||250 lbs.|
• Lifetime on Frame
• 1 Year on Mechanical & Electrical Labor
• 3 Years on Mechanical & Electrical Parts
• 5 Years on Mattress
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. The product must new and unused and in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- Custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.