Comforter PR-535 - Doorbuster Special
Blowout Inventory Special
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders Over $50
Limited Warranty Warranty
- IN-STOCK and READY TO SHIP!
- Maxi-Comfort Zero Gravity Positioning
- Ultra plush padded armrests and backrest
- Programmable hand control
- Full chaise pad seating- no gap between the seat and footrest
- Available in Medium, Tall, and Large sizes
The MaxiComfort PR-535 was designed to offer the best in functionality and user comfort. The Maxicomfort PR-535 features an ultra padded arm style for more comfort and value, extended armrests to provide better ease of use while entering or exiting the chair while lifted, a new ultra plush back style for maximum comfort and a tasteful new seam design.
What Makes This Different
Golden's re-imagined the structure of this recliner's backrest by strategically placing its seams away from load bearing areas of your back. The seams were designed to support an ultra plush head and lumber area that flows down the middle of the backrest to relieve spinal pressure. This new design support allows the PR-535's padding to naturally form to the shape of your back, bringing you one step closer to cloud-like comfort. Golden extended the length of the arms and added additional padding for more comfortable entry and exit from the chair.
A button on the hand control places you into Trendelenburg position which raises one's feet higher than the head and heart which helps relieve swelling to the feet and legs. All MaxiComfort chairs from Golden feature pre- programmed recline settings for TV watching and Zero-Gravity, plus programmable buttons that let you save your favorite position for later!
Why We Like It
The PR-535 MaxiComforter is available in sizes Medium, Large and Tall with a weight capacity of 375 lbs. The MaxiComforter also features pocketed coil seating in sizes Medium, Large and Tall for extra comfort.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
SpinLife’s 1 year In-Home Diagnostics, Labor and Repair contract is FREE with your purchase. For additional peace of mind, upgrade your In-Home service contract for an additional fee. Your chair will ship direct from the factory with Free Residential Delivery. The freight carrier will call ahead to arrange a delivery time. Optional Inside Delivery and White Glove Delivery are also available for an extra fee, see details at right.
Unboxing Your Golden Lift Chair. Golden lift chairs ship fully assembled on a wooden pallet. You’ll need to remove the shipping carton and protective plastic wrapping from the chair. It’s usually best to have two people lift the chair off the wooden pallet and into the home. There will be a few twist ties around the power cords and remote cable to remove. * Tall and Extra-Wide size chairs ship with their backs off. There are slide rails on both sides of the back that fit into the base.
You have 20 choices for this product.
If you have a problem with your product, simply call one of our expert Customer Service Representatives and SpinLife will assist in your warranty. Spinlife warrants all parts for defect in material and/or workmanship for a period of 30 days. Any damage or defect found to be the result of misuse, modification, negligence, improper operation, storage, and/or accident will not be covered under this warranty.
In-stock lift chairs are returnable however custom-built lift chairs, including but not limited to those with upgraded/custom fabrics, heat and massage, PowerPillow, footrest extension or left-hand control options are non-returnable.
- The following policy applies for STOCK LIFT CHAIRS:
- The item must be in new and unused condition. Chair cannot be unboxed.
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- All accessories and power cords included in the lift chair’s box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 10 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
- If delivered by a technician and delivery slip is signed and accepted the item is unable to be returned.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.