Cambridge PR-401 3-Position - Doorbuster Special
One of our most popular chairs thanks to its quiet, easy-to-use features and comfortable design.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders Over $50
Limited Warranty Warranty
- IN-STOCK and READY TO SHIP!
- Discontinued Fabrics
- Available in Medium/Large
- Full chaise pad
- Unique biscuit-back design
- Rear landing legs for extra stability
- Reliable, easy to use Smart Tek electronics
Golden's Cambridge 3-position lift chair features a plush, overstuffed "biscuit back" design for long, restful hours of relaxation and sleep and it now features a standard full chaise pad.
Let Golden Technologies take all the worry out of purchasing a lift/recliner. Their expert craftsmen blend the finest components with superior designs to provide you with the utmost quality, comfort and style. Golden Tech confidently stands behind all of their products and provides you with the best warranties in the industry.
Why We Like it
The Cambridge offers outstanding leg extension and a biscuit back that supports you softly and comfortably. Leg levelers offer excellent safety and stability, and optimal control is utilized during lift and recline by releasing the selected button, allowing for a broad choice of positions. A smooth and quiet lift system.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
Your item, unless otherwise specified, will be delivered to the curb. If you or your loved one require assistance in getting the chair inside the home you may want to choose the "White Glove" delivery option which includes a set-up service. Upon delivery, the chair will be inspected and tested, and all packing supplies will be removed.
Two 9 volt batteries are required for the battery backup feature and are not included.
*The Straight Lift option is a custom option, therefore when this is added, it makes the chair non-returnable.
Unboxing Your Golden Lift Chair. Golden lift chairs ship fully assembled on a wooden pallet. You’ll need to remove the shipping carton and protective plastic wrapping from the chair. It’s usually best to have two people lift the chair off the wooden pallet and into the home. There will be a few twist ties around the power cords and remote cable to remove.
*Lead times are not cumulative
Golden lift chairs are Proudly Made by Americans; with domestic and imported materials.
You have 2 choices for this product.
If you have a problem with your product, simply call one of our expert Customer Service Representatives and SpinLife will assist in your warranty. Spinlife warrants all parts for defect in material and/or workmanship for a period of 30 days. Any damage or defect found to be the result of misuse, modification, negligence, improper operation, storage, and/or accident will not be covered under this warranty.
In-stock lift chairs are returnable however custom-built lift chairs, including but not limited to those with upgraded/custom fabrics, heat and massage, PowerPillow, footrest extension or left-hand control options are non-returnable.
- The following policy applies for STOCK LIFT CHAIRS:
- The item must be in new and unused condition. Chair cannot be unboxed.
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- All accessories and power cords included in the lift chair’s box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 10 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
- If delivered by a technician and delivery slip is signed and accepted the item is unable to be returned.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.