6-Button Golden Technologies Hand Control for 3-Motor Chairs
This hand control will work with most Golden Technologies' chairs that have three motors.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Best-On-the-Web 30 Day Return Policy
Free Shipping for Orders Over $50
110% Price Guarantee
- Compatible with most Golden Technologies heavy-duty/extra-wide Infinite Position chairs
- Easy, quick connect located in the side pocket
- Weight: 2 lbs.
This 6-button Hand Control is perfect for your Golden Technologies Infinite Position lift chairs that have three motors. Designed for the extra-wide and/or heavy-duty lift chairs, this remote will offer the convenience and comfort of a Golden chair with the convenience of a quick-connection port in the seat pocket.
With two recline buttons, two footrest buttons, and two lift buttons this remote is the same that comes with a new purchase of any of the compatible Golden Lift chairs models. This genuine Golden part will make your lifting needs as easy as possible.
This remote is compatible with:
This warranty will be void if evidence of misuse is present. The warranty does not cover any pinched wires, drop damage, or water damage.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 10 business days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 business days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.