HR-350 Rotational Home Series Lift
360° rotation for right and left side accessibility.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
- 360° rotation
- Rotates both to the right and left
- Can be used for pool or spa applications
- Clears obstacles up to 12" in height
- Flip-up armrests and safety belt included
The HR-350 Rotational Home Series pool lift by Global Lift Corp was designed specifically for residential pools and spas, allowing the pool lift to be tailored to your home and your needs. Because Global Lift's Home Series pool lifts are not designed around ADA guidelines, they are much more user-friendly than ADA lifts and will work for a wider range of users.
What Makes This Different
What's great about the HR-350 Rotational Home Series lift is that it can be used for pool and spa applications. It rotates 360° for unparalleled accessibility and can rotate both to the right and left to best accommodate the user's needs. Because of the HR-350's unique and innovative design, it is also able to clear obstacles up to 12" tall.
The HR-350 has a durable steel frame that's treated with a UV-resistant powder coat finish. It comes with user-friendly controls and a 24V battery system which includes a battery charging station. The seat comes standard with both flip-back armrests and a safety seat belt for security. An optional footrest can also be ordered to provide additional comfort for the user as he or she is raised and lowered.
*Please note optional footrest brings overall depth to 43.8"
Seat to Ground Height: 16" to 19"
Lowering Depth (below deck): 28"
Lift Range of Motion: 46"
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||110 lbs.|
- Warranty starts from date of original purchase
- Metal structure (not including powder coat) 2 years limited structural warranty
- Anchor and controls - 1 year from date of purchase
- Battery - 90 days from date of purchase
This warranty does not cover damages to ANY of our lifts due to accident, abuse, negligence, misuse, damage by improper use of chemicals, fading, ice damage, fire, rust beyond structural damage (does not cover cosmetic rust), exceeding the weight capacity for model purchased, failure to install or to assemble the product in accordance with the installation and assembly instructions, normal wear and tear from day to day use, not maintained properly, if unit is altered or repaired without written approval of Global Lift Corp - All Warranties are Void.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.