Commercial Series Pool Lift
The Commercial Series Pool Lift offers an internal seat leveler and key lock-out system.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
Global Lift Corp
(Model No. C-375/450)Product Overview
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
FREE Lap Belt
FREE User Operable Hand Control
FREE Key Lock-Out System
Lifetime Limited Warranty
Made in the USA
- ADA compliant
- Durable stainless steel construction with a powder coated finish
- Upgraded Heavy Duty model available with a 450 lb. weight capacity
- Armrests, footrests and lap belt are all standard
- Can be used for spas and pools
- Weight capacity: 375 lbs.
- Weight: 100 lbs.
Manuals, Literature & Videos
Overwhelming demand to meet the government’s compliance deadline has led to longer manufacturer production lead times. Order your pool lift now and we’ll work to get your pool lift delivered as soon as possible!
Global Lift Corp's Commercial Series Pool Lift is a fully powered, ADA compliant lift and is available in the standard 375 pound weight capacity model or an upgraded, heavy duty 450 pound weight capacity model. A two-button hand control operates the lift and it is powered with a 24 volt rechargeable battery.
The Commercial Series lifts have great standard features to make the lift safer and function better. The Internal Seat Leveler ensures that the seat will remain level throughout the lifting and lowering process, reducing the fears of being dumped out of the seat. It also has a Key Lock-Out System where with the turn of a key, the lift can be locked, preventing unnecessary usage. The Emergency Return System will smoothly and automatically return the lift to the "home position", up and out of the water in the unlikely event of a control system malfunction.
The lift has a seat that goes up and down, there is no rotation, therefore it is necessary to select whether you need the seat facing the left or right. In order to determine this, stand or sit parallel with the pool or spa (do not look straight at it) and if the pool or spa is on your right, you will need a right facing seat, if it is on your left, you will need a left facing seat. Be sure that when submerged the water level is not deeper than 48" from the pool deck and there is clear deck space at the side of the lift for transferring.
*Your order will not be processed without the completion and submission of the Dimensions Worksheet.
Global Lift Corp lifts have a lifetime limited warranty on the metal components of the frame, not including the powder coating process. Global Lift Corp warrants to the original retail end user that products manufactured by Global Lift Corp, when installed properly in accordance to the assembly and installation instructions, and when properly used and maintained, will be free from material defects and workmanship as stated below:
- Warranty starts from date of original purchase
- Fill out the Product Registration Form
- Metal structure (not including powder coat) - Lifetime Limited
- Actuator and controls - 2 years from date of purchase
This warranty does not cover if damages are due to accident, abuse, negligence, misuse, exceed the weight capacity for model purchased, failure to install or to assemble the product in accordance with the installation and assembly instructions, normal wear and tear from day to day use, not maintained properly, if unit is altered or repaired without written approval of Global Lift Corp - all warranties are void.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.