Frog Legs II Suspension System Casters
The re-invented Frog Legs Suspension System for a smoother ride.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Helps reduce overall chair weight
- Lighter than most standard shock absorbers
- Easy to install
- Sold as a pair
- Weight capacity: 260 lbs.
- Weight: 2 lbs.
The evolution of suspension - You deserve a smoother ride, therefore, we totally re-invented our new Frog Legs II Suspension System to exceed your needs and demands. Our original, ground-breaking Frog Legs suspension fork created smoother rides for thousands, and after years of input, design, and testing, the Frog Legs II is the evolution of suspension. The entirely new design features new composite forks, wedge progressive polymer damper, and all-new aluminum top cap.
In-house composite technology - The development of the Frog Legs II fork is a result of years of in-house proprietary composite material testing and innovation. Understanding the obstacles that you encounter led to all of the improvements in design and materials. The orientation of our proprietary composite used in the curved fork blades creates a lighter, more responsive shock. With strength equal to aluminum, it's an even better looking and riding fork.
Optimized absorption zone - By combining the super-light, rapid response fork with the wedge damper, we are able to dramatically improve bump response through the optimized absorption zone. The Frog Legs II rides like a standard fork on smooth surfaces, reacts quicker when encountering obstacles, and then returns to its rest position in milliseconds. Suspension, only when you need it.
Engineered for efficiency - The Frog Legs II Soft-Roll wheels were specifically designed for use with the Frog Legs II Suspension System. They're an engineering marvel; custom billet aluminum wheels, machine lathed rims for perfect balance, proprietary, highly resilient urethane treads, high-performance stainless steel bearings, and Frog Shields dust caps all contribute to increased propulsion efficiency. With that much engineering and manufacturing precision, it's no wonder no other caster wheel manufacturer offers a two-year warranty.*
The Frog Legs II Suspension System is designed for a "one size fits most" user weight range up to 260 pounds for ease of ordering.
Your new Frog Legs II Suspension System includes:
- Frog Legs II composite forks
- Frog Legs Soft-Roll wheels in Black with industry-defining proprietary black urethane treads
- Frog Legs high-performance stainless steel bearings
- Frog Shields - dust, hair, and gunk caps
The Phase II Caster Forks are sold as a pair.
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||2 lbs.|
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. The product must new and unused and in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- Custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
- If delivered by a technician and delivery slip is signed and accepted the item is unable to be returned.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.