Adaptive Tricycle DCP Mini
An adaptive tricycle encourages physical activity and promotes independence
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
FREE Curbside Delivery
1 Year Warranty
- Encourages circular motion of the legs
- Gain independence and increase their mobility
- Fits through standard doorways
- Chainguard to protect fingers
- 12" smooth puncture-free tires
The Mini Adaptive Tricycle is engineered to provide children with physical disabilities the opportunity to experience the joy of riding a tricycle and gain independence. The tricycle is designed with stability and safety in mind, featuring a low center of gravity, wide wheelbase, and durable construction. It may also include safety features such as a parking brake, rear steering control for caregivers, and safety straps or harnesses. It enhances muscle strength and development and provides an opportunity for children with disabilities to engage in outdoor play and social interaction.
Why We Like It
The Mini Adaptive Tricycle features an adjustable custom-built frame that can be adapted to accommodate various physical needs and sizes. The Mini is made for riders 18 months up to 5 years. It includes features such as a supportive seat with a backrest, adjustable foot pedals, and handlebars that can be customized to ensure proper positioning and comfort for the child.
|Product Weight:||40 lbs|
|Weight Capacity:||60 lbs|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||40 lbs.|
Freedom Concepts also provides a Standard 10 Year Warranty on all bike frames (not including depreciation to the paint and finish). Any frame claims under this warranty will be pro-rated to the age of the bike and will not include any charges associated with freight and shipping costs. The Standard 10 Year Warranty on adaptive bikes is non-transferable and only applies to the original owner of the product. This frame warranty is not applicable on discontinued models or on bikes that have been used in a multi-user facility.
Regular bike maintenance and upkeep should be performed on all Freedom Concepts adaptive bikes to prolong the useful life of the equipment and to guard against unnecessary product failures.
Freedom Concepts reserves the right to alter or change warranty policies at any time and without notice.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.