Feather Transport Chair
Ultra lightweight transport chair that is collapsible for easy travel
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
- Frame only weighs 13 lbs
- Frame collapses into a compact package for transport
- Weight capacity 300 lbs
- Optional with or without handbrakes
- Removable and swing-away footrests
The Feather Transport Chair, is a mobility aid designed to help individuals with limited mobility move from one place to another. It is designed to be lightweight, portable, and easy to maneuver weighing only 13 lbs. The lightness allows caregivers or users to lift and store them more easily. The back of the chair folds down and is collapsible making it easy to travel or store. The front wheels are 6" and the wheels in the back are 8.5" to improve maneuverability, allowing the chair to turn in tight spaces.
Why We Like It
The Feather Transport Chair comes standard without handbrakes but is optional if the caregiver or family member sees fit. Handbrakes can be convenient when stopping or during a transfer. There is a high backrest, spacious seating 18" W x 17" D, and swing away footrest for comfort. The armrests are fixed to provide stability and support for transferring in and out of the chair. To ensure safety the chair can accommodate up to 300 lbs.
|Overall Width - Folded:||15"|
|Overall Length w/o Footrest:||24.00"|
|Product Weight:||13 lbs.|
|Legrest Options:||Swing Away|
|Seat to Floor Height:||19.50"|
|Overall Width Open - Add to Seat Width:||23.00"|
|Fold-down back for easy transport:||Yes|
|Rear Wheel Size:||8.5"|
|Product Weight Range:||15 lbs or less|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||13 lbs.|
The Feather Chair comes with a limited warranty and the following coverage:
- Frame: The manufacturer warrants the frame of its mobility chair under normal use for a period of 1 Year (12 months). The manufacturer will at its sole discretion, repair, replace, any warrantable frame that fails within the warranty period.
- Wearable Parts: 6 months on all wearable parts including wheels, upholstery, brakes, footrest.
The warranties herein specified shall not apply if the failure of any component of this product to satisfy such warranty is due to accident, neglect, misuse, improper transportation arranged by the purchaser or its agent, or causes other than ordinary use including operation contrary to the manufacturer's operating instructions or if any person other than the manufacturer's authorized personnel shall modify, adjust, or repair such product or perform any related service on it. It must be understood that the purchaser assumes full responsibility for the overall safe operation in the environment for which the product is intended to function.
ABS plastic body shrouds and footrest covers are wear items and not warranted.
Tires and tubes
Upholstery and seating
Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific prior written consent from the manufacturer.
Circumstances beyond the control of the manufacturer.
Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product unless specifically authorized by the manufacturer.
Damage caused by:
Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence ¦ Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
Commercial use, or use other than normal
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. The product must new and unused and in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- Custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.