Full Support Swing Seats with Chain
A swing for children, teenagers, and adults to take on the go
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
FREE Curbside Delivery
1 Year Warranty
- Included with Safety Harness and Chain
- Plastic seat is available with and without a built-in abductor
- Adjustable suspension mechanism will fit any frame up to ten feet
- Optional headrest, leg rest available
The Full Support Swing Seat with Chain is therapeutic swings designed to provide full-body support for children and adults with special needs. The swing seats are made of durable plastic and feature a contoured design that provides optimal positioning and comfort for the user. The swing seats come with adjustable chains that can be hung from a sturdy ceiling or indoor swing frame. There is also an optional headrest, which provides additional comfort and support for the user's head and neck.
Why We Like It
The Full Support Swing Seat with Chain can be used for a variety of therapeutic purposes, such as improving balance and coordination, promoting relaxation and calming, and enhancing sensory integration. They can also be used to provide postural support and facilitate gross motor development. The swing seats are available in a range of sizes, from children to adult, and can be adjusted to accommodate the specific needs and preferences of the user. They are also easy to clean and maintain, making them a practical and durable choice for therapy settings or home use.
|L w/ & w/o Pommel||L w/head & leg rest||M w/ & w/o Pommel||M w/head & leg rest||S w/ & w/o Pommel||S w/head & leg rest|
|Product Weight:||15 lbs||14 lbs||11 lbs||14 lbs||10 lbs||14 lbs|
|Weight Capacity:||200 lbs||200 lbs||150 lbs||150 lbs||75 lbs||75 lbs|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||15 lbs.|
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.