Star Stabil-Air Cushion 4" Single Valve
The new generation of air cell cushions
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Limited Warranty Warranty
- Air cells contribute to pressure redistribution
- Each cell contains a soft foam cylinder
- Available in 4" cell height
- Allows for long periods of sitting
- Single valve adjustment for easy handling
The single valve 4" Star Stabil-Air Cushion by ETAC is designed to improve tolerance for sitting for long periods. This cushion is constructed with multiple air cells or chambers that can be inflated or adjusted to distribute pressure evenly. The outside cells are higher, while the cells under the legs and buttocks are lower for skin protection.
Why We Like It
The Star Stabil-Air Cushion is a single valve that can be inflated or adjusted to distribute weight evenly. This way it can be customized for the user and their comfort. The purpose of an air cell cushion is its adjustability to redistribute pressure and reduce the risk of pressure sores. The cells are 4" tall in height, while they have a blend of multi-air cells and soft foam cylinders built inside.
a. Damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
b. Products modified without Ki Mobility’s express written consent.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.