GATEWAY™ 3G Ramp with Two-Line Handrails
GATEWAY™ 3G Ramp with Two-Line Handrails
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders Over $50
Lifetime Limited Warranty
Made in the USA
- Self adjusting ground transition plate for smooth entry/exit
- Available in 3’ to 10’ lengths to eliminate your specific rise.
- Slip Resistant Surface
- Made in the USA
The GATEWAY™ 3G Solid Surface Portable Ramp features a seamless, slip-resistant surface offering the ideal solution when mobility needs extend beyond the scope of a conventional portable ramp. Perfect for temporary or semi-permanent home access, the GATEWAY 3G can easily be moved or relocated as needs change. The 1-piece design means no assembly or movable parts; just set the ramp in the desired position and it’s ready to use! This ramp features a design accommodating up to 1,000 lbs that can withstand the rigors of repeated, everyday use in all weather conditions. With a slip resistant surface for superb traction and a 36' width, the Gateway 3G is ideal for scooters, wheelchairs, and walkers. The Gateway 3G can be ordered in 7 different lengths ranging from 3ft.-10ft.
Whats Makes this Different
Made of lightweight, yet heavy-duty aluminum, your Gateway 3G will last for years of maintenance-free use. This ramp will not rust, rot, or deteriorate from the outdoor elements and is backed by a Lifetime warranty*. The Gateway 3G features a formed top transition for secure placement and an adjustable bottom transition plate that allows smooth ramp-to-ground transitions. Each side of the ramp is built with a raised side curb that helps to prevent mobility equipment from driving off the side of the ramp.
Why We Like It
The two-line handrails feature a continuous top rail and a lower rail for additional security and user stability. Handrail end loops are included for placement on each end of the handrail run. The GATEWAY 3G is simple to install and can be relocated to a different location if needed, making it the perfect ramp for semi-permanent or temporary home access. The Gateway 3G with handrails has a handrail height of 36'', that sits comfortably at a usable height. .
What You Need To Know When Ordering
The total weight of your ramp will vary based on the length. For the specific weight of the ramp you want to order, please open the "Technical Specifications" document located under the main image, scroll down, or ask a SpinLife Product Expert. The ramp is 37" wide from edge to edge, but the raised curbs on either side are .5" thick, reducing the usable width of this ramp to 36". Side curb heights vary based on the ramp length chosen:
(3’-8’ ramp lengths feature 2” raised curbs; 9’-10’ ramp lengths feature 4” raised curbs).
For More Information please click here DETAILED RAMP MEASURING INFORMATION
|Product Weight:||46 lbs. to 128 lbs.|
|Ramp Weight Capacity:||1000|
|3' Product Weight:||44 lbs.|
|4' Product Weight:||52 lbs.|
|5' Product Weight:||60 lbs.|
|6' Product Weight:||68 lbs.|
|7' Product Weight:||74 lbs.|
|8' Product Weight:||82 lbs.|
|9' Product Weight:||96 lbs.|
|10' Product Weight:||106 lbs.|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||44 lbs.|
GATEWAY™ 3G Ramp with Two-Line Handrails Reviews
100% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the GATEWAY™ 3G Ramp with Two-Line Handrails.
1. Homecare Products, Inc., dba EZ-ACCESS (“Manufacturer”), hereby warrants its products shall be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the lifetime of the product. This limited warranty is applicable to Manufacturer’s parts and components only (i.e., warranty excludes powder-coated finish, applied non-skid tape, etc.).
2. Manufacturer’s obligation and purchaser’s sole remedy under this warranty is limited to, at Manufacturer’s option, repair or replacement of parts and components, which upon examination shall disclose to Manufacturer’s reasonable satisfaction to have been defective. The repair or replacement of a defective product under this warranty will be made by Manufacturer without charge for parts or labor. In the case of a discontinued product, Manufacturer reserves the right to replace the product with a new product of comparable value and function. Manufacturer also reserves the right to refund the purchase price as its exclusive warranty remedy. Purchaser must contact Manufacturer to request service prior to asserting any claim pursuant to this warranty. Manufacturer will then, at its option, either issue a Return Authorization (RA) for return of the product or schedule examination of the product on location. This limited warranty extends to the original purchase and delivery only and is non-transferable. Proof of purchase is required.
3. Manufacturer’s liability is limited to the items set forth above and no part of this warranty shall extend to loss or damage exacerbated by purchaser’s failure to mitigate same, any alleged defect not reported by purchaser within thirty (30) days after discovery, or loss or damage due to (a) installation, alteration, relocation, faulty maintenance, improper loads, negligence, accident, vandalism, misuse, or abuse; (b) ordinary wear and tear; (c) shrinkage, warping, fractures, discoloration, etc. within reasonable tolerances caused by aging or exposure to the elements including dampness, condensation, or corrosion; (d) changes in grading or landscaping of the surrounding ground; (e) defects in adjoining or contiguous structures; (f) soil movement or changed site conditions; or (g) acts of God, including, but not limited to fire, explosion, smoke, water escape, windstorm, rain, hail, lightning, falling trees, insects, aircraft, ground vehicles, flood, snow, ice, and earthquake. Under no circumstances shall Manufacturer be liable for injury to any person or damage to any property whatsoever by virtue of this warranty or otherwise.
4. DISCLAIMER: THE WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES CONTAINED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY ARISING UNDER ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, STATUTORILY OR OTHERWISE. HOWEVER, IF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY CANNOT BE DISCLAIMED BY FEDERAL REGULATION OR IN ANY JURISDICTION WHERE PRODUCT IS SOLD, THE DURATION OF SUCH IMPLIED WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DESCRIBED HEREIN.
5. MANUFACTURER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE USE, MISUSE, OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT, OR ARISING OUT OF ANY BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, EVEN IF MANUFACTURER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE SOLE REMEDY FOR A BREACH OF THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS REPLACEMENT OF THE DEFECTIVE WORKMANSHIP. THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF MANUFACTURER UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT COVERED BY THE WARRANTY.
6. This warranty is in addition to, and not in limitation of, any and all other rights and remedies to which purchaser may be entitled at law or in equity. Federal regulations and some state statutes may not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to a particular purchaser. This warranty provides specific legal rights, and purchaser may have other rights which may vary by jurisdiction. Manufacturer reserves the right to change or improve its product without any obligation to change or improve any product previously manufactured.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. The product must new and unused and in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- Custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
- If delivered by a technician and delivery slip is signed and accepted the item is unable to be returned.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.