Tri-Fold Bedside Fall Mat
High-Density Foam absorbs impacts while non-skid bottom helps prevent falls.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
"Best on the Web" Return Policy
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
18 Month Warranty
- 3-segment design folds for easy storage
- Non-skid bottom reduces chance of slipping when entering & exiting bed
- High-density foam absorbs impact from bed falls
- Easy to clean vinyl cover
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 4 lbs.
The Tri-Fold Bedside Mat by Drive Medical provides peace of mind for you or your loved one who may be at risk of falling out of bed. Equipped with a non-skid bottom, the Tri-Fold Bedside Mat offers a safe, stable surface when entering and exiting the bed, and a durable vinyl cover means the mat can be easily cleaned. Constructed with high-density foam padding, the Tri-Fold Bedside Mat is the perfect surface to absorb any impact from falls and can help to prevent injuries. Last but not least, the Tri-Fold design allows the mat to conveniently fold and store.
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||4 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||4.10 lbs.|
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 10 business days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 business days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.