Sunfire General HD Battery Charger
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- Onboard charger is easy to use and easy to access
- Ammeter tells you when the battery is fully charged
- 24V 3AMP charger
- Weight: 10 lbs.
The Drive Medical Sunfire General HD battery charger is an on-board charger with an ampere meter to let you know when the batteries are fully charged. The ampere meter, also known as an ammeter, indicates how much charge is needed to fully charge the batteries. A full charge generally takes 8-14 hours and the ammeter needle will hover around the zero mark when full charge has been reached. The Sunfire General HD battery charger also includes a power cord to plug into the wall.
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||10 lbs.|
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. The product must new and unused and in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- Custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
- If delivered by a technician and delivery slip is signed and accepted the item is unable to be returned.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.