Standing Trapeze with Base
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
"Best on the Web" Return Policy
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Designed to assist individuals in changing positions while in bed
- Also aids in transferring in and out of bed
- Adjustable chain from edge of headboard to the end of boom by sliding to desired position.
- Easy to assemble tool free design
- Lightweight design for easy delivery
The Standing Trapeze with Base from Drive Medical is a more durable trapeze system for patients that require a weight capacity of up to 650 lbs. The boom adjusts to the ideal position for the user. The trapeze allows the user to reposition themselves which can reduce the risk of bed sores and atrophy and assists in getting in and out of the bed.
|Bed Height:||Specs" to Specs"|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||64 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||64.00 lbs.|
Standing Trapeze with Base Reviews
100% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the Standing Trapeze with Base.
If you have a problem with your patient lift simply call one of our expert customer service representatives, SpinLife.com will have the parts shipped directly to you - free of charge. Every effort will be made to return your patient lift to working condition in the shortest time possible.
The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
Lifetime: Lift Frame
1 year: Electronic components - Hydraulics
All of the previous parts are covered for defect in material and/or workmanship. Any abuse or intentional misuse of the patient lift will void the warranty.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 10 business days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 business days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.