Standard Telescoping Full Length Side Rail
Side rails that move with you.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
"Best on the Web" Return Policy
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Constructed of 1" steel
- Telescopes with movement of bed
- Easily adjusts up or down with spring-loaded release
- Adjusts from 37" to 56"
The Telescoping Full-Length Side Rail is sturdy and easy to adjust to fit your bed! Simply use the spring-loaded release to adjust you rail up or down. Spring –loaded crossbars are easy to install and remove. These unique side rails telescope with the movement of your bed. An attractive brown-vein finish blends seamlessly into the design of your bed. Your Telescoping Side Rails are made from 1” steel.
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||27 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||27.00 lbs.|
Standard Telescoping Full Length Side Rail Reviews
100% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the Standard Telescoping Full Length Side Rail.
This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. This Lifetime Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the materials and workmanship of our products and our assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
If you have a question about your Drive device or this warranty, please contact an authorized Drive dealer.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. The product must new and unused and in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- Custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
- If delivered by a technician and delivery slip is signed and accepted the item is unable to be returned.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.