Sentra HD 450
Offers a 450 lb. weight capacity and can fold to be only 12.5" wide!
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- 20" wide seat with a 450 lb. weight capacity
- Durable, heavy gauge, reinforced upholstery
- Padded armrests provide added patient comfort
- Standard dual axle provides easy transition of seat to hemi-level
- Precision sealed wheel bearings ensure long lasting performance and reliability
The Sentra HD 450 is built to last! If you have been searching for a wheelchair that caters to a clientele who desire a higher weight capacity, the Sentra HD 450 is the wheelchair for you! The spacious 20" wide seat is built with reinforced vinyl upholstery that remains supportive, even after extended use. This chair comes standard either desk length or full length armrests that can be removed for transfers in and out of the chair. Desk length armrests allow the user to sit at a comfortable distance from most tables, while full length allows the user to maximize arm support. The Sentra HD 450 comes equipped with heavy duty, aluminum footplates that offer maximum support.
Why We Like it
The Sentra HD 450 from Drive Medical is the ultimate heavy-duty wheelchair. It 's reinforced gussets at all the weight-bearing joints, dual crossbraces and heavy-duty casters; allow this chair to hold up to 450 lbs!. The upholstery is reinforced to keep it from sagging after extended use. It also has heavy duty, flat free, 8” front casters that are adjustable in three positions to ensure your ride is adjusted to your liking. The crossbraces that connect the frame allow the chair to be collapsed to a mere 12.5" wide, for easy storage.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
The Sentra HD 450 wheelchair will ship with standard curbside delivery to the location of your choosing. This unit ships in two packages. The first package contains the Sentra HD 450 wheelchair, while the second package contains the HD swing-away legrests. The legrests must be attached to the wheelchair.
|Overall Width:||12.5" to 28"|
|Product Weight:||56 lbs.|
|Seat to Floor Heights:||17.5" to 19.5"|
|Overall Width Open - Add to Seat Width:||8.00"|
|Hemi Height Option:||Yes|
|Fold-down back for easy transport:||No|
|Reclining Back Option:||No|
|Rear Wheel Size:||24"|
|Pneumatic (air-filled) tire option:||No|
|One-Arm Drive Option:||No|
|Expedited Shipping Available:||No|
|Product Weight Range:||30 lbs or more|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||56 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||62.00 lbs.|
Sentra HD 450 Reviews
75% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the Sentra HD 450.
If you have a problem with your wheelchair, simply call one of our expert customer service representatives; SpinLife.com will have the parts shipped to you - free of charge. Every effort will be made to return your wheelchair to working condition in the shortest time possible.
The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
All Durable Parts
Tires, Upholstery, other non-durable parts
All of the previous parts are covered for defect in material and/or workmanship. Any abuse or intentional misuse of the wheelchair will void the warranty.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 15% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 10 business days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 business days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.