PrimeMat 2.0 Impact Reduction Fall Mats
Reduce injuries from falling out of bed!
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
"Best on the Web" Return Policy
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
1 year limited Warranty
- Made from high quality molded Polyurethane foam inner core
- Tapered edges
- Anti-slip bottom keeps mat secure
- 24" W x 72" L x 0.75" H
If you or your loved one are prone to injuries from falling out of bed, Drive Medical has you covered with the PrimeMat 2.0 Impact Reduction Fall Mat! This 72" long mat covers the length of your bed and cushions you with 0.75 inches of high quality molded Polyurethane foam inner core. With such a padded surface, you can be sure that injuries will be greatly reduced when falling out of bed. To prove this, Drive Medical dropped an egg from 5 feet above the mat and watched as it landed uncracked or damaged.Your Fall Mat is lightweight and durable, so you can easily move it when not in use and never worry about damage or punctures from wheels or shoes. If you need to roll a wheelchair or patient lift right up to the edge of the bed, this mat allows you to do so with a tapered edge. To ensure safety when transferring on and off the Fall Mat, a non-slip pattern has been added. When it's time to clean your PrimeMat, all you have to do is apply mild soap and water to the leather look top and you're good to go!
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||10.8 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||10.80 lbs.|
Your Drive brand mattress is warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for one (1) years of the original consumer purchaser.
This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. This 1 year Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the materials and workmanship of our products and our assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the device.
This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
If you have a question about your Drive device or this warranty, please contact an authorized Drive dealer.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 10 business days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 business days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.