Prime Care Basic Adjustable Bed
Basic homecare bed package: Frame, Headboard and Footboard
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Head and Footboard Included!
- Eight Function Handheld Pendant Control includes Auto Contour
- 3 DC Motors keeps bed level with true vertical lift
- Eight 3" Heavy Duty casters roll at any height, 4 locking, 2 caster guide locks
- Fixed wall bumper
- Integrated 76" and 80" length extension
Prime Care Basic Adjustable Bed Package is an easy and fast basic homecare bed package. The Drive Prime Care P503 bed combines with rectangular head and footboards in a Cherry finish.
This is a basic homecare set-up package. For more bedframe functionality, more end board styling and mattress options please see click here to see the Deluxe Prime Care Adjustable Beds.
The P503 bed frame is a great option for those who need basic positioning in a Long Term Deluxe Homecare Bed. There are two integrated frame lengths that can be adjusted between 76" to 80". The P503 has an excellent deck to floor height range. The bed will elevate all the way to 30” for comfortable and convenient attendant care. For safe transfers and minimizing concerns of bed falls the bed will lower to 7.8”. A fixed wall bumper prevents the bed from hitting the wall behind the headboard when being moved as well as providing proper positioning so the headboard does not contact the wall when the head portion is raised or lowered.
What Makes This Different:
Moving the P503 is made easy with 4, dual 3” caster wheel sets. Also aiding the ease of moving the P503 is the ability to roll this bed at any height. Many beds require they be locked at a specific height to move them. 3 DC motors synchronize to keep the bed level when raising or lowering. An 8-function handheld pendant control allows independent positioning for the head and foot sections. The P503 features Auto Contour positioning. The Auto Contour feature provides optimal support and personalized positioning to maximize user comfort. Using the Auto Contour button allows the user to automatically adjust the bed to having both the head and foot sections elevated without having to hold down each of the buttons.
Why We Like It
The 8-function handheld pendant control provides plenty of height adjusting, body contouring, and position assistance to address every user’s needs while also providing maximum support and comfort. Assist bars are standard for transfers and an assist for sitting upright.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
The Prime Care bed will arrive in one long and wide box that's about 8" high; much like a flat-packed dining room table. Unless otherwise specified, it will be delivered to the curb. If you or your loved one require assistance in getting the bed inside the home or need assistance in its assembly, you may want to consider the "White Glove" delivery option which includes a set-up service. Upon delivery, the bed will be assembled, inspected and tested, and all packing supplies will be removed.
|Bed Height:||7.8" to 30"|
|Adjustable Bed Length:||76" to 80"|
|Adjustable Deck Height:||Yes|
|Seat Back Angle Range:||0 Degrees to 68 Degrees|
|Seat Bottom Angle Range:||0 Degrees to 30 Degrees|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||205 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||205.00 lbs.|
This 3-year warranty includes electrical and mechanical parts and components. Bed mounted accessories and Head/Foot boards are covered for 1 year. Welds are covered under a 20-year warranty from the date oof delivery of the product. Steel structural components are covered under the 15-year warranty frrom the date of delivery. During the warranty period, defective items will be repaired or replaced at Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare's opton at no charge.
- Limited Lifetime warranty on welds (defined as 20-years from date of delivery)
- 15 year warranty on structural steel frame
- 3 year warranty on electrical and mechanical parts and components
- 1 year warranty on all other parts and components
- The PrimeCare P703, P903 bed should only be used for its intended purpose and must be maintained and serviced in accordance with the instructions contained in the Owner's Manual
- This warranty will not apply if damage or mechanical failure is caused by abuse, improper assembly/use/cleaning/repair, accident, negligence, unauthorized alteration, or use in inappropriate environmental conditions, or failure to maintain the product consistent with user and service instructions
- Any change, adjustments, or repair not performed by a Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare Authorized Distributor or technician, will void the warranty
- This warranty is extended only to the original owner who purchased this product new and unused from Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare or a Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare Authorized dealer/Distributor. Warranty is not extended and is not transferable or assignable to any subsequent purchaser or future owners
- Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare's liability shall not exceed the original purchase price of this product
- Any Repair work or replacement components provided shall not extend the warranty beyond the original warranty period
- Request for Warranty coverage must be accompanied by valid serial number from the bed. Coverage is valid if serial number has been removed, defaced, or atered.
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare beds contain a variety of parts that wear from normal use. Some products are not covered under the 3-year warranty but do fall under the 90 day warranty, such as DC batteries. Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare's responsibility under this warranty is limited to supplying replacement parts, servicing or replacing, at its option, which are found to be faulty by Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare.
Warranty replacement parts are covered by the warranty until the product's 3-year warranty period expires. For warranty replacement, Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare requests that broken parts be sent back to them for evaluation. A credit will be issued only after the inspection and determination of cause.
This warranty is extended to the original purchaser of the equipment.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. The product must new and unused and in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- Custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
- If delivered by a technician and delivery slip is signed and accepted the item is unable to be returned.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.