Prime Care Adjustable Bed
Homecare bed with low height of 7" and width and length adjustability up to 42" x 84"
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
Lifetime Limited Warranty
White Glove Available
- Integrated sleep surface lengths of 76", 80", 84"
- 8 Function Handheld Pendant Control
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg capable with staff control upgrade
- 7" to 30" height range
- 4 Panel Styles and 3 Wood Grain Laminate Colors
The P703 by Drive Medical is their offering for the Long Term Deluxe Homecare Beds. A large array of options and adjustability are the primary features for this bed. There are three integrated frame lengths that can be adjusted between 76", 80", and 84". Optional width extensions are adjustable from 39” to 42”. An Auto Contour feature provides optimal support and personalized positioning to maximize user comfort. Upgrading to a staff control panel will allow the Prime Care bed to achieve Trendelenburg, reverse Trendelenburg, and cardiac chair positioning!
What Makes This Different
Moving the P703 is made easy with 4, dual 3” heavy duty caster wheel sets. Also aiding the ease of moving the P703 is the ability to roll this bed at any height. Many beds require they be locked at a specific height to move them. 4 DC motors synchronize in a Hi/Lo control system to keep the bed level. An 8-function handheld pendant control allows independent positioning for the head and foot sections. The P703 achieves one of the lowest bed height settings for deluxe homecare beds at just 7”. The low height setting aids to make transfers easier, safer, and diminishes concerns for user falls. The bed will rise to 30” making attendant assistance much easier and efficient.
Why We Like It
Options and choices are a great appeal of the P703. 6 styles of head and footboards with 12 wood grain laminate colors all allow the user to achieve the look they prefer as well as providing the best match to their room and home. The 8-function handheld pendant control provides plenty of height adjusting, body contouring, and position assistance to address every user’s needs while also providing maximum support and comfort. Bed lengths will adjust from 39” to 42” with the width extension option, while lengths are available at 76”, 80”, and 84”. An 88” extension is also available to for additional length and an optional width extender allows 39"-42" width adjustments. An extended heel lift comes standard for those who need their feet elevated but prefer the lower end of the bed flat. Assist bars are standard for transfers and an assist for sitting upright. Deluxe Assist Bars can be ordered as an upgrade for those seeking additional safety. A battery back-up, bed transporter, and trapeze are additional options for the P703.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
The Prime Care bed will arrive in one long and wide box that's about 8" high; much like a flat-packed dining room table. Unless otherwise specified, it will be delivered to the curb. If you or your loved one require assistance in getting the bed inside the home or need assistance in its assembly, you may want to consider the "White Glove" delivery option which includes a set-up service. Upon delivery, the bed will be assembled, inspected and tested, and all packing supplies will be removed.
|Bed Height:||7" to 30"|
|Adjustable Bed Length:||76" to 84"|
|Adjustable Deck Height:||Yes|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||205 lbs.|
Prime Care Adjustable Bed Reviews
100% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the Prime Care Adjustable Bed.
This 3-year warranty includes electrical and mechanical parts and components. Bed mounted accessories and Head/Foot boards are covered for 1 year. Welds are covered under a 20-year warranty from the date oof delivery of the product. Steel structural components are covered under the 15-year warranty frrom the date of delivery. During the warranty period, defective items will be repaired or replaced at Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare's opton at no charge.
- Limited Lifetime warranty on welds (defined as 20-years from date of delivery)
- 15 year warranty on structural steel frame
- 3 year warranty on electrical and mechanical parts and components
- 1 year warranty on all other parts and components
- The PrimeCare P703, P903 bed should only be used for its intended purpose and must be maintained and serviced in accordance with the instructions contained in the Owner's Manual
- This warranty will not apply if damage or mechanical failure is caused by abuse, improper assembly/use/cleaning/repair, accident, negligence, unauthorized alteration, or use in inappropriate environmental conditions, or failure to maintain the product consistent with user and service instructions
- Any change, adjustments, or repair not performed by a Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare Authorized Distributor or technician, will void the warranty
- This warranty is extended only to the original owner who purchased this product new and unused from Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare or a Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare Authorized dealer/Distributor. Warranty is not extended and is not transferable or assignable to any subsequent purchaser or future owners
- Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare's liability shall not exceed the original purchase price of this product
- Any Repair work or replacement components provided shall not extend the warranty beyond the original warranty period
- Request for Warranty coverage must be accompanied by valid serial number from the bed. Coverage is valid if serial number has been removed, defaced, or atered.
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare beds contain a variety of parts that wear from normal use. Some products are not covered under the 3-year warranty but do fall under the 90 day warranty, such as DC batteries. Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare's responsibility under this warranty is limited to supplying replacement parts, servicing or replacing, at its option, which are found to be faulty by Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare.
Warranty replacement parts are covered by the warranty until the product's 3-year warranty period expires. For warranty replacement, Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare requests that broken parts be sent back to them for evaluation. A credit will be issued only after the inspection and determination of cause.
This warranty is extended to the original purchaser of the equipment.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 10 business days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 business days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.