Pediatric Bellavita Dive
The lightweight bath lift is not only the lightest on the market, but with a minimum position of 2.6" the Bellavita Dive is the lowest!
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
FREE Curbside Delivery
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Free Rotating Disc
- Lightest weight and lowest bath lift available
- Backrest reclines to 50 degrees
- Suction cups attach to smooth tub surfaces, will not adhere to non-slip textured surfaces
- Easy to use quick charge lithium-ion battery
- Tool-free set up makes installation and operation easy
- Padded seat and backrest
The Bellavita Dive Auto Bath Lifter is the lightest and lowest bath lift available on the market. It weighs only 21 lbs and can lower to 2.6". It is easy to transport or stow away with a folding back and completely tool free set-up making it ideal for home use or when away. The Bellavita has a record seat height of 18.9", excellent for deeper model tubs and it has a completely water tight and floating hand control. The Bellavita Dive is truly innovative and easy to use in any size tub.
Why We Like It
When the comfort of a bath beckons, the Bellavita Dive Auto Bath Lifter is a wonderful solution for those having trouble getting in and out of a tub safely. It is easy to use. Easy to place and remove. And the backrest reclines to a comfortable 50 degrees!
What You Need to Know When Ordering
The suction cups on the Bellavita Dive will only adhere to a smooth tub surface. Batteries will need to be charged before use.
*Your Free Rotating Transfer Aid will ship separately.
|Product Weight:||21 lbs|
|Weight Capacity:||310 lbs|
|Bath Seat Width:||15.00|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||21 lbs.|
If you have a problem with your bath lift simply call one of our expert customer service representatives, SpinLife.com will have the parts shipped directly to you - free of charge. Every effort will be made to return your bath lift to working condition in the shortest time possible.
The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
Lift Frame and Motor
Electronic components - Battery/Handset
All of the previous parts are covered for defect in material and/or workmanship. Any abuse or intentional misuse of the bath lift will void the warranty.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.