Overdoor Exercise Pulley
(Model No. 13005)Product Overview
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Safely and easily increases range of motion
- Fits over standard door
- Comes with door bracket, pulleys, cord, and handles
- For use when sitting or standing
- Weight: 2 lbs.
Manuals, Literature & Videos
The Overdoor Exercise Pulley by Drive Medical is designed to increase range of motion both safely and easily. It fits over any standard door and comes complete with cord, pulleys, door bracket, and handles. The Overdoor Exercise Pulley is for use while sitting or standing.
This device was built to exacting standars and carefully inspected prior to shipment. The Lifetime Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the materials and workmanship of our products and our assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
If you have a question about your Drive device or this warranty, please contact our authorized Drive dealer.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 10 business days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 business days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.