Modern Euro-style design with impressive handling.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
1 Year Limited Warranty
- Lightweight 22-pound frame
- Designed for superior handling & control in tight spaces
- Comfortable firm foam seating surface and adjustable handle & back height
- Handsome, removable deluxe zippered storage bag
The sleek, handsomely-styled Nitro DLX rollator by Drive Medical is the ultimate in comfort and stability for your on-the-go lifestyle. The Nitro DLX is available in two unique color choices, Champagne and Blue, to allow you to stand out in style. The 10" front casters allow for excellent steering and rolling comfort, while the cross-brace design provides the ability for side-to-side folding and added stability.
What Makes This Different
The unique Euro-style design helps the Nitro DLX to stand out in a crowd, but the beauty of the design is in its performance and ease of use. Caster forks, cross-braces and handles were all designed for agile handling and steering capability, while the high-quality firm foam seating surface and adjustable-height handles and back can be customized for comfort.
Why We Like It
Easily folding with one hand, the Nitro DLX becomes ultra-compact for storage, and the lightweight frame means it can be easily lifted into a vehicle for transport. Precision handle & back height adjustments can be made with unique tool-free push button & thumb screw design, allowing you to customize as needed while out & about. In addition, the Nitro DLX features a handsome, removable storage bag for your personal belongings, with a unique attachment to keep the bag securely in place when Nitro is open or folded.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
Some assembly is required.
|Recommended User Height:||5'5" to 6'2"|
|Walker Seat Height:||20.00 in.|
|Overall Walker Width:||24"|
|Handle Height:||33.5" to 38.5"|
|Seat Depth:||10.75 in.|
|Product Weight:||22.00 lbs.|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||22 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||28.50 lbs.|
Your Drive brand mattress is warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for one (1) years of the original consumer purchaser.
This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. This 1 year Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the materials and workmanship of our products and our assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the device.
This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
If you have a question about your Drive device or this warranty, please contact an authorized Drive dealer.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. The product must new and unused and in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- Custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.