Med Aire Plus Low Air Loss Mattress Replacement System
8 LPM pump produces consistent flow and has a low pressure LED and audible alarm.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
18 Month Warranty
- Mattress operates in an alternating pressure mode
- Easy to replace individual bladders
- CPR valves provide fast (20-Second) deflation
- 3-Air cells remain static to enhance patient comfort
- LED and Audible alarm activate when pressure falls below 10 mmHg
- 8 – LPM (Liters per Minute) pump produces consistent air flow
The Med-Aire Plus is designed for the use of pressure prevention, treatment, and management of pressure ulcers. This mattress operates in an alternating pressure mode and is ideal for hospitals, nursing homes and home care. The mattress has 8” cells that are constructed of Nylon/TRU that is soft and lightweight. The 4 way stretch zippered and quilted urethane fabric cover is water resistant and vapor permeable, machine washable and low sheer.
The Med-Aire Plus features a cell-on-cell technology that is designed to prevent the patient from "Bottoming Out" in the event of a power failure. And within the mattress' 20 air bladders nine have small laser holes to achieve the low air loss function that help in keeping the patient cool and speed recovery time. The Med-Aire Plus also has 3 air cells that remain static to enhance patient comfort.
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||3.3 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||31.00 lbs.|
Your Drive brand mattress is warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for one (1) years of the original consumer purchaser.
This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. This 1 year Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the materials and workmanship of our products and our assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the device.
This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
If you have a question about your Drive device or this warranty, please contact an authorized Drive dealer.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.