Lynx Ultra Lightweight Wheelchair
An Ultra-Lightweight folding wheelchair for those on the go
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
- Lightweight Aluminum Frame
- Quick release axle
- Swing away footrest
- Elevating footrest
- Adjustable seat depth
The Lynx Ultra Lightweight Wheelchair is the so easy to fold and store. The anti-tippers make if safe for any user with no worry of falling back. The wheel locks that push to lock are easy to use so the chair doesn’t move when sitting on an incline. The tires are also treaded for safety of not sliding on slipper floors.
What Makes This Different
Even being an ultra lightweight folding chair it is still designed for safety. The swing away footrest make it easier to get under tables and closer to surfaces.
Why We Like It
No reason to put up with bulky and heavy wheelchairs. It is built to be reliable and last a long time. Built with an aluminum frame makes it lightweight and durable.
|Overall Width - Folded:||35.50"|
|Overall Depth - Add to Seat Depth:||18"|
|Product Weight:||29 lbs.|
|Seat to Floor Height:||19.50"|
|Seat to Floor Heights:||17.5" to 19.5"|
|Front Seat to Floor Height:||17.5" to 19.5"|
|Rear Seat to Floor Height:||17.5" to 19.5"|
|Hemi Height Option:||No|
|Fold-down back for easy transport:||No|
|Reclining Back Option:||No|
|Rear Wheel Size:||24"|
|Pneumatic (air-filled) tire option:||No|
|One-Arm Drive Option:||No|
|Product Weight Range:||20 lbs to 30 lbs|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||29 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||29.00 lbs.|
If you have a problem with your wheelchair, simply call one of our expert customer service representatives; SpinLife.com will have the parts shipped to you - free of charge. Every effort will be made to return your wheelchair to working condition in the shortest time possible.
The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
All Durable Parts
Tires, Upholstery, other non-durable parts
All of the previous parts are covered for defect in material and/or workmanship. Any abuse or intentional misuse of the wheelchair will void the warranty.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 10 business days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 business days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.