Inner Spring Mattress
If you're looking for minimum maintenance and maximum comfort, this mattress can't be beat.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
FREE Vinyl Cover
1 Year Limited Warranty
- High quality inner spring design
- Constructed of premium grade cotton and high-density urethane foam for maximum comfort
- Vinyl cover is waterproof, anti-bacterial and anti-static for easy use and care
- Two screened brass side vents allow mattress to breathe
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 24 lbs.
The Inner Spring Mattress from Drive Medical is built to last from it's high quality, sturdy inner spring design to it's premium cotton and urethane foam. This mattress is one you can count on to keep you comfortable for quite a while. This mattress isn't just durable, though it's also easy to care for! It's waterproof, anti-bacterial and anti-static vinyl cover makes maintenance and upkeep practically non-existent.
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||24 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||24.00 lbs.|
Your Drive brand mattress is warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for one (1) years of the original consumer purchaser.
This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. This 1 year Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the materials and workmanship of our products and our assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the device.
This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
If you have a question about your Drive device or this warranty, please contact an authorized Drive dealer.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.