NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
"Best on the Web" Return Policy
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Removable hooks make this economy I.V. pole versatile
- Chrome plated steel with weighted base provides strength, durability and reduces risk of tipping
- 4 rubber wheels provide a smooth transport and maneuverability
- Locking collar allows for easy height adjustment
- Weight: 5 lbs.
The IV Pole from Drive Medical is for patients who require intravenous fluids or medications. It comes in two styles, 2-Hook and 4-Hook. The 2-Hook is for patients who require 1 or 2 intravenous applications. The 4-Hook is for patients who require 3 or 4 intravenous applications. The IV from Drive Medical has four rubber wheels for smooth maneuverability. This gives the patient the freedom to enjoy their lives without restriction.
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
IV Pole Reviews
100% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the IV Pole.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. The product must new and unused and in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- Custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.