Half-Length Bed Rail
Easy to install fall prevention!
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
"Best on the Web" Return Policy
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Complies with the FDA Hosiptal Bed System Dimensional and Assesment Guidance to Reduce Entrapment
- Not for use with "Pan-Style" bed surfaces
- Adjusts tool-free
- Easy to install
The Half-Length Bed Rail is convenient and low maintenance enough for anyone to use it! It was designed for fall prevention and to reduce the possibility of bed entrapment. With this bed rail you are able to adjust it at 2” increments from 36”-42” without the use of any tools! A discrete brown-vein finish allows your bed rail to blend in with the look of your bed, while a chrome finish on the second and fifth bar allows you to adjust the rail without scratching it. The half length of this bed rail allows the patient to get in and out of bed freely without having to remove it. The Half-Length Bed Rail is the perfect safety solution for anyone that wants to avoid the hospital look of traditional bed rails!
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||28 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||28.00 lbs.|
Half-Length Bed Rail Reviews
100% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the Half-Length Bed Rail.
This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. This Lifetime Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the materials and workmanship of our products and our assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
If you have a question about your Drive device or this warranty, please contact an authorized Drive dealer.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. The product must new and unused and in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- Custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
- If delivered by a technician and delivery slip is signed and accepted the item is unable to be returned.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.